Hello, my name is Nathan. I am a full stack developer with a primary interest in iOS development. I studied Computer Science at California Polytechnic University, San Luis Obispo (better known as Cal Poly). Designing and implementing pixel perfect apps are my jam.
I have worked extensively with Objective-C , PHP, Java, C, as well as mobile technologies such as the iOS and Android SDKs and hope to create software that will change the world. I’m a go-getter and like to catch up on cutting edge technologies. I am a developer with an entrepreneurial spirit.
I have been involved in several projects including:
- MetaReader [MetaFilter iOS Client] (Creator, Side Project)
- 8tracks (Lead iOS Engineer)
- Artisan (Open source iOS app)
- Instago (Full Stack Developer / CEO)
- Quest.to (formerly GRAPPPLE) (Mobile Engineer) (Acquired in 2013)
- LEVEL Studios (iOS Developer)
- Blotify (Rate things instead of places)
- CADRC (Customer Service Database front/backend)
Besides getting lost in code, I enjoy such pleasures as meditation, hiking in sunny Southern California, biking on my Trek 1.2, weight lifting, photography on my Fuji X100S, bumping tunes on Spotify, reading on my iPad Mini (I’ve found myself reading more on my iPhone 6+ due to it’s “always on me” factor), rock climbing, and traveling. I’ve visited 4 of the 7 continents and over 20 countries, and hope to add to the list when the time allows.
Good design tickles my soul!